The control asks you to investigate the deforestation. You reach the suspect area at low altitude. Spot and report the activities of deforestation you see …
- Time : 15min
- Aircraft : Beechcraft Bonanza G36
- Location : Ngamahanga, New Zealand
- Weather :
- Some cumulus at 4500ft and light wind from 025° for 4 knots
- METAR SJBK 02504KT 9999 BKN045 23/27 Q1013
At the command of a Bonanza you take off and head south via a low-altitude flight over the river. You join a deforestation area in the heart of the Amazon. Locate the deforested fields there but only mark vertically fields with human activities (see below). The markings should focus on the human activities that you will see there. Be careful, time is running out! Once the fields have been inspected, land on a bush trail.
- Speed : free
- Altitude : 3000 ft AMSL (Above Main Sea Level)
- Position: vertical of human activities
- Marking is controlled by voice recognition: “Three Two One TOP”
- Mark in the order you want
- Search time : be the fastest to find and mark all fields with human activities.
- Marking precision : mark human activities in deforestation fields as precisely as possible and at the correct altitude.
- Landing: perform your best landing on the target. Any deviation and rebound will be penalized.
Penalties cause the loss of points on the final score:
- Keep VMC conditions : keep your distance to clouds
- Stalling : be careful with slow speeds
- Leaving the mission zone : stay in the allowed area
A mission failure occurs if the aircraft is crashed or if its VNE (max speed) is exceeded.
Please take note of the map. Activate the “OpenCycleMap” map below to see the relief. Click here for full screen.
Example of human activities
Say “Three Two One TOP” when vertical the target to mark the human activities (and only the human activities)
To play Download the software Top Pilots Player for MSFS2020
IMPORTANT Make sure you have :
- Disabled MSFS2020 ATC : Top Pilots has its own control.
- Options -> Assistance -> User Experience -> ATC voices OFF
- Options -> Assistance ->Piloting ->Assistance -> Delegate ATC to AI OFF
- Activated MSFS2020 points of interest (POI)
- Assigned the TOGGLE LOGO LIGHT command to a key to replace and/or redound the Voice Command.
Make your Debrief!
Review the key moments of your mission from the Top Pilots Debrief debriefing platform. Analyze your track and relive your flight to objectively debrief your performance and improve your score.
Do you also have challenges to overcome in real flights? SAFETYN can assist you
SAFETYN'Coach is a complete system to help pilots improve their skills to improve their safety in flight. This system has been developed by experienced pilots and coaching experts who have developed a demanding methodology together.
SAFETYN'Coach offers video-conference coaching sessions, either one-off or for a complete course, as well as online evaluation tools.